Thursday 23 May 2013

*ETUDE HOUSE" Look at my eyes NEW Eyeshadow (PK002, OR201 & BL601) Reivew



I really like Etude House's products and decided to give their eye shadows a try. The colours I purchased: PK002, OR201 & BL601 (& currently waiting for PP501)

This version gives a slimmer-y look which isn't too sparkly. 

For the pink and orange colour I got the lighter version since I never really liked colours that stood out too much but it seems that I should have gotten the darker ones. The colour is very sheer! When I wear the orange one it doesn't actually show any colour no matter how thick the layer is - it just appears slimmer-y, it's nice as a natural look but I would have preferred it having some colour.

2 layers
Although it's sheer it has a smooth and silky texture which make it easy to apply. Unlike some eyeshadows these aren't power-y which is what I really like about it.

Repurchase?
These should last me a while so I don't think there will be a need to repurchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment