Sunday 2 June 2013

Fresh Light Bubble Foam Hair Dye - Caramel Brown Review

I am Asian & most dyes don't really work on me unless I bleach my hair, which I don't want. I decided to use this since it's a Japanese brand, I assumed it would work better since it's made for Asian hair. I've used this brand of hair dye many times with satisfying results (I've used melty cherry, vanilla beige & lemon blond). ^-^

The number of hearts = the level of brightness --> if you have dark hair & want the colour to come out more it's best to get one with 5 hearts.

I brought this in Hong Kong in a store called Sasa. It was originally on sale for about $30HKD then when up to $50HKD - still a good price for it in my opinion.

Contains:
1x hair colour 30ml
1x developer 60ml
1x treatment pack
1 pair of gloves
1 nozzle
instructions

After adding the hair colour and developer you would probably think 90ml of hair dye isn't enough if you have long hair ---> in truth it's more than enough. I have medium-long hair (about 55cm long) & that was still quite a bit left even after I used A LOT!

An Advice: after pouring the hair colour in the developer put the nozzle on (instead of the original cap) & sway it left & right - it's not recommended to shake it madly.

Before - My roots!! >.<

 After

I started with my roots since it's darker and I wanted the colour of my hair to be even all over.

Overall I like how this brand of hair dye actually works on my hair & that it's very easy to apply on yourself. I hate the smell since it's quite strong & makes my eyes watery even in a well ventilated place.

Repurchase?
I plan to when I go Hong Kong this month since the only place I can get it in UK is on ebay or in a shop in China Town which is ridiculously expensive (it's original price is £6ishGBP, on ebay its about £10+GBP shipped & in China town it's £18GBP!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment