Thursday 23 May 2013

FOOD A HOLIC Royal Jelly and Collagen Mask Review


Since I really loved their coenzyme mask I decided to try out some of their other versions. I have a thing for tight skin and nutrition supply hence both these mask provide those properties.

Royal Jelly
Contains royal jelly extractions rich of diverse nutrition. This element creates a moisture film, maintaining the skin wet and tight.

Collagen
The concentrated collagen supplies moisture to the rough skin or parts exposed to the ultraviolet rays and thus making the skin tight.

Royal Jelly mask
When I first opened the package what I first noticed was the scent - it did not smell like honey like in the picture instead it had a lemon/orange citrus smell. I quite like the citrus smell so it wasn't a problem for me.

After applying this mask I did feel my skin tighten ^-^ and my skin looked moisturized giving me really soft skin. This mask also leaves me with a slight sticky feel which is probably because it contains jelly. The effects of this mask lasts quite long, my skin was still baby soft after a week :D

Not mentioned on the package: I think it has whitening/ brightening effect as my noticed that my face was whiter/brighter compared to before I put it on - it was really noticeable since my neck and face were of different tones :O and that was only after using it once! it did surprise me but I feel like I look more energized which was a plus :)

Collagen mask
Another unexpected scent! To me it's kind of off putting - it has a scent similar to the bubblegum-like scent from cleaning products used in public toilets. I'm not particularly fond of smelling like public toilets.... Luckily the smell fades very quickly to the point where you can't really smell it unless you sniff really hard :D

Unlike the royal jelly mask I didn't feel any tightening in my skin but it did leave my skin soft & moisturized. The effects only last for about 2 days. In terms of softness the royal jelly mask does a better job.

Also compared to the royal jelly mask, I find that the collagen mask leaves me with a stickier feeling which last for a day :(

Repurchase?
I would repurchase the royal jelly mask as it does a better job compared to the collagen mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment