Monday 13 May 2013

SKINFOOD Salmon Brightening Eye Cream and Darkcircle Concealer Cream No.1 Review

I have always had a problem with dark circles and bags under my eyes ever since I hit puberty >.< Majority of eye creams I came across were not really for lightening dark circles until I came across this salmon line of products.

Description
Cream
Salmon roe extract, salmon oil containing Vitality and radiance to the skin. Your eyes bright and healthy. Functional whitening eye cream.

Concealer
Reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes  with the extract of salmon roe.

Cream
This worked wonders for me, after using it for a week (morning and night) this has definitely reduced my dark circles and bags. The great thing is that I don't get break outs, irritations or milia (white dots under your eye) from this.

It doesn't actually have a salmon fragrance but has a light floral fragrance ^-^. The cream itself isn't too thick in my opinion but does feel and look a bit greasy after applying.

 1 week ago - really bad!
Now - A lot better >v<
Concealer
This was a weird concealer for me since its in a pot. Rather than being a cream texture it was more solid and should be applied with warm fingers in order to "melt" the concealer. It does lighten my skin and fills the ceases well but it also makes my ceases look more obvious. 

Like the cream it doesn't smell like salmon at all but instead has an even lighter floral fragrance. The pot itself is very tiny but it will last quite a while - I've been using this for a month now and it only looks like I have only just touched it. 

Whenever I use this it gives a shine which makes it obvious that I'm wearing a concealer and always causes it to look like it's lighter that it should be therefore not matching my skin colour.

Repurchase?
Yes for the cream once I've run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment