Monday 13 May 2013

THE FACE SHOP Real Nature Mask Aloe Vera Mask Review


Description
A soothing/hydrating mask sheet containing aloe extract, which hydrates and soothes the skin with a rich sense of moisturization, to provide instant care to puffy and sensitive skin.

From my experience - I have dry + sensitive skin
The description was a lie....for me. A few mins after putting on the mask I felt a slight burn on my face and before the recommendation time (15-20 mins) I could not bear it and took it off. This mask gave me instant rashes rather than instant care - my face was red and the rashes lasted a week....

From my younger sister's experience - she has normal + combination skin
This mask worked well for her. It moisturized her face well as gave her baby like skin for 3 days. Aside from the moisturizing effects, the mask also reduced the redness on her spots - the description was true for her.

Repurchase?
No - it's not right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment