Monday 13 May 2013

*ETUDE HOUSE* Moistfull Lotion Review

I brought this as my SKINFOOD royal honey emulsion was coming to an end and I wanted to try something new.

Description
It is lotion that delivers abundant moisture to dry skin by baobab with outstanding moisturizing power. It spreads cool as if bursting moisture, absorbs quickly and freshly finishes.

This lotion does do what its description says it would do. My dry skin is moisturized instantly in a nature looking way and it does absorb into my skin quite quickly. It doesn't give me any break outs or irritation which is a plus.

The problem I have with this is that once I've stopped using it for half a day my skin gets really dry - even more so than before I started using this lotion.

It has a perfume like soap fragrance which is medium strong when applying. The smell then goes to a light/ faint smell which last for about 30 mins for me.

Its opening is the same as SKINFOOD royal honey emulsion's bottle but the lotion itself is runny enough to pour out without having to smack/ tap the bottle as if having a war with it >v<.

Repurchase?
No - I don't think it's right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment