Tuesday 30 April 2013

*ETUDE HOUSE* Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Mist Review

This got me when it said it gives a baby glow!

Description
Immediate moisture and light sheen transparent.

I was attracted to this this it was a baby glow mist but the description was a lie!....for me >.<

It didn't give me a baby glow or any glow or some sort. In a way it was similar to spraying water on my face but just with a floral perfume like fragrance. It does moisture my skin a bit but only for a short while before I need to spray myself again. The fragrance is medium strong and disappears completely after 30 seconds.

For my younger sister who tried it out, it made her shiny - this was not a baby glow. She looked oily/greasy from the shine. The moisture effect was also minimal for her.

Repurchase?
No - I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with dry-type skin

No comments:

Post a Comment