Tuesday 30 April 2013

FOOD A HOLIC Coenzyme Q10 Natural Essence Mask Review

I got 1 of these masks as a free sample gift and then ended up getting more.

I mainly like this due to it not irritating my skin and giving me rashes. This mask does tighten my skin and makes it feel firmer giving me baby like skin ^-^. Its moisture properties on the hand isn't noticeable. My skin doesn't look much moisturized but it does feel moisturized which is good enough for me since it's a moisturizer's job to moisturize my skin.

The effects of having baby like skin lasts for about 3 days for me and Food A Holic recommends you to use the mask 1-3 times a week.

It has a medium strong fragrance that I wasn't used to at 1st - I didn't hate it but neither did I like it.

What I don't like about this mask is that it's not a 1 whole piece of fabric-paper mask. It's 2 pieces (2x half of a face) stuck together in the middle causing the mask to not fit well on my face.

 Theoretically it should fit better but in reality it fits funny.

Repurchase?
I already did but I think I would like to try out the collagen version next.

No comments:

Post a Comment