Tuesday 30 April 2013

*ETUDE HOUSE* Moistfull Collagen First Essence Review

I've always liked makeup products for Etude House and when I got a sample for their skin care products I was quite happy to try it out.

Description
Moistfull Collagen First Essence is a hydrating moisture essence with a 90% Collagen composition that lifts and tightens complexion to promote a radiant glow.

I can't say much for this product since I've only used it for a day but the effects were instant for me in a way. I've only used this for 1 day and had to stop since it gave me a break out after using it twice (morning and night). This did moisturize me skin and gave me baby-like skin after only using it for 1 day - this lasted for 2 days. I felt refreshed after using it but it didn't sit well with my skin which was a shame.

Repurchase?
No, since I got a break out from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment