Tuesday 30 April 2013

SKINFOOD Watery Berry Toner & Emulsion review

I got this free sample from a friend after he went on a shopping spree in Skinfood.


Description
A dewy moisture toner/ emulsion that promotes soft, glowing skin with berry extracts and sodium hyaluronate.

Toner
Cleans well leaving me with a refresh and cool feeling but also cleans away some of my nature moisture since it dries up my skin a bit. Although it leaves me with a refreshed feeling it leave my skin sticky....

Emulsion
The texture is similar to Skinfood's Royal Honey emulsion but a bit more watery but not to the point where it would slide about. This isn't moisturizing enough for me as I have dry skin - my skin doesn't look dry but it doesn't look/feel particularly moisturized. There also wasn't a glowy look on my skin nor did it feel soft... Skinfood recommends this if you want "more dry skin when seasons change". I personally think it's better for people with oily skin.

The watery berry line has a strong citrus + berry like scent but it disappears in less than 30 seconds.

Repurchase?
No, it's not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment