Friday 29 August 2014

ETUDE HOUSE Put Your Hands Up Face Waxing Patch Review



Description
Formulated with moisturizing Aloe Vera, Green Tea, and Chamomile extracts, this cute style facial wax patch removes mustache-like hair quickly and easily, leaving your under nose skin clean and smooth.

My experience

It is designed to be used the same way as a nose blackhead strip - wet the skin & place the patch on your skin, wait for it to dry and peel off. I liked the idea of it but I feel like it was made without being tested..... because it doesn't actually work very well.... In terms of sticky-ness, a blackhead nose strip has a stronger grip/sticky-ness than this facial waxing patch.

This is the first time I've attempted to remove my lip hairs and my hairs are quite thin to the point it is not very visible so I don't think it was a problem of the thickness of my hairs. The patch is just not very good for me. Since I already brought it I may as well use it up & I noticed that it gets better the more you use it (not by much though)

 Number of hairs removed after using each stripe
1st-2nd stripe: nothing
3rd-4th stripe: 2 around the center lip part
5th stripe: 5 on the right part of the lip
6th stripe: 8 (4 on each side of the lip)
7th stripe: 2 on the left part of the lip
8th stripe: 10 (5 on each side of the lip)
9th stripe: 6 (3 on each side of the lip)
10th stripe: 5 (2 on the right & 3 on the left side)

After using up all the patches, the total strands of hair it managed to remove sounds like quite a bit but in reality is really isn't since I only use them once a week. Visually, there isn't any change from before I used it.

The packaging & the design of the patches are really cute just like their description but it does not work very well....

Repurchase?
No

No comments:

Post a Comment