Friday 29 August 2014

Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch Review




My Experience

Eye patches:
These oddly burn for me, occasionally it doesn't but most the time it burns so I often can't use it for longer than 2-3 mins. I'm not sure why it burns sometimes and why it doesn't sometimes? it doesn't break me out or give me rashes or anything, it just burns - not sure if its just me...

In the odd occasion where I can use this for 30 mins it does leave my dark circles looking a bit brighter and hydrated but not by a lot.

Like many have mentioned, the shape is a bit awkward and the essence makes the patches slide about if there's too much on it.

Spot patches:
I don't think it does much for my spots (& my little sister's spots). It doesn't reduce the size or redness of my spot, it just hydrates it a bit. Nothing "WOW"

Eco-friendly:
These patches can be dissolved in hot water and then used as a essence. I liked this idea which is why I brought it. I have read that they take a long amount of time to dissolve but if you cut them into smaller piece it dissolves rather fast.

The patches have gold & glitter in them and after dissolving the patches - if you leave the essence to sit for a while, all the gold and glitter sinks to the bottom. For me, it puts me off from using it.... because of the glitter, I can accept the gold particles just not glitter.



Repurchase?
No, can't really use these. Don't think these are for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment