Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Face Shop Backryuncho Wrinkle Stop Eye Cream Review


I recently noticed that I have some line forming near my eye but wasn't too sure if it was wrinkles or due to my eye bags....This cream seem to be what I was looking for and the fact that it's moisturizing is a plus since my skin type is dry.

A wrinkle care eye cream providing intensive care to fine lines around the eye area. Effective for moisturization, Backryuncho softens and moisturizes dry skin around the eye.

Eye Cream
What I found quite surprising was how small it was, I knew that there was only 30ml of cream but it was still a surprise - I oddly find it amusing since its so small and cute, its only 5cm x 5cm.



I use this twice a day, morning and night.

This cream is thick but not the heavy/oily type which is what I like about it the most. I absolutely hate creams that leave a oily feeling (even though its considered as moisturizing for most people...), this cream isn't oily in my opinion and is light weight compared to other eye creams I have used before.

I found that this cream did work for me. The lines I had at the corner of my eyes have gone after a little more than 2 weeks of using this whilst the lines under my eyes have greatly reduced as well.

This cream has a light fragrance and its scent is similar to Olay's cream.

Repurchase?

Yes, if I ever finish this since I only use a very small amount each time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing useful information

    Get the facts on how anti ageing and best treatment at skin clinic in hyderabad.

    Skin & Hair Clinic
    Fillers Treatment
    Anti Ageing Treatment

    ReplyDelete