Tuesday 4 June 2013

*ETUDE HOUSE* Lip Perfume Breath Mist Peach & Apple Review

These seemed interesting to me since I've never seen any other type of breath mist apart from mint/peppermint.

IT TASTE SO BAD!!! (In my opinion) - the taste is similar to mouthwash but stronger. The inside of my mouth felt refreshing, just like after brushing your teeth.

(According to my friend who smelt my breath :P) It gives off a candy-like apple/ peach smell. The smell itself isn't as strong/ concentrated as smelling it directly from the bottle - but whoever you are talking to can still smell it. Since I can't smell my own breath obviously I kind of find it pointless. It's good to use after eating strong smelling food since strong smelling breaths can cause discomfort (especially if the opposite side deems it as bad breath).

I don't know how long lasting normal breath mist are meant to be but in my opinion, the smell isn't as long lasting as advertised, it disappears when the fresh feeling inside your mouth disappears which is about 5mins later - I don't consider 5mins as long lasting.

Repurchase?
No, it taste really bad to me & doesn't really last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment