Sunday 19 April 2015

Nature Republic Green Derma Mild Foam Cleanser Review


Description:
Low-acidity foam cleanser containing natural ingredients that leave skin moisturized and soft

What it looks like:


My thoughts:
This cleanser claims to be "low-acidity" but it really isn't "that" low. After testing it on a pH strip, this cleanser's pH level was 6 - in a sense it barely made it as acidic let alone low-acidity... still acidic though!

The foaming ability of this cleanser also isn't very great, it doesn't foam up well - probably due to its formulation/ingredients. For those who like/ are used to the super rich foamy texture, you probably won't like this.

For those would enjoy cleansers that give you that squeaky clean feel, you probably will not like this either. This cleanser, as its name says, is mild. It does cleanse well for me just not to the point of being squeaky clean. Though there is a good thing about that, this cleanser won't dry you out (for me that's good since I have dry skin). The fact that it doesn't dry me out helps later on when I apply my skincare products, there's a noticeable difference (in a good way) for me after using this cleanser - my skin is softer and more hydrated compared to before.

Another thing I like about this cleanser is the ingredients used. I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin but there are quite a few ingredients I'm allergic to/ want to avoid and this cleanser has not broken me out. I love how it has 2 ingredients that I'm currently really crazy about: propolis and blueberry :D

Ingredients: 


Overall, I do like this cleanser. I find it great for people with dry/ sensitive skin and I would repurchase it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment